Tax season is taking over! I hope to be back to blogging regularly after the 15th - hoping my little audience won't give up on me before then!
Here is a meme I found at Amy's site. It appealed to my sense of randomness (or maybe that's just what my brain is used to - going 72 directions at once?? Can anyone relate?)
So, here goes:
1. What is your occupation? SAHM, bookkeeper
2. What color are your socks right now? I don't wear socks unless I have to. And since I'm sitting at my computer in my house - I don't have to. :)
3. What are you listening to right now? The beautiful sweet sweet sound of silence.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Dessert. A new recipe from Family Circle. It is the chocolate tort on the left hand side. I made the mistake of reading the calorie and fat gram count of after I made it. It was delicious. :)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No. And some might argue I don't drive a automatic all that well.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hmm.... I have no idea! A dark red, I guess.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My daughter's pretend friend Sarah. She wanted to come over for a playdate and a sleepover. (In the real world - my mom)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole it. :)
9. How old are you today? 34
10. Favorite drink? Gatorade Rain
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I'm not a huge sports fan, and I watch very little TV. I watch ice skating every once in awhile - does that count?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes.
13. Pets? None.
14. Favorite food? Mexican
15. What was the last movie you watched? I watched a little TV today and watched part of a really silly movie with Tony Danza where he thinks he is Noah. I don't think I would recommend it.
16. What was the last book you read? How to Raise Amazing Kids (or something like that) by Kevin Leman
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? hmmm.... I don't really remember. I've always liked books.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring - sunshine and that "spring fever" feeling.
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and Kisses!!
21. Cherries or blueberries? Blueberries
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments? Absolutely!
23. Who is the most likely to comment? Momma Roar
24. Who is least likely to comment? A lurker I don't know about yet. :)
25. Living arrangements? Cookie cutter suburbia with my dh and kids.
26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Shoes and ... toilet paper. (Our closet is off of our bathroom, and there are some things you need close by.)
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? ?
29. What did you do last night? How sad is this? I already forgot. I've been trying to remember for 5 minutes. I give up.
30. Favorite smells: Vanilla, my kids just out of the bath.
31. What inspires you? Courage and grace under pressure.
32. What are you afraid of? cars
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
34. Favorite dog breed? I'm a cat girl. But I think golden retrievers are beautiful. And those lean grey dogs with the gorgeous blue eyes - I have no idea what kind they are.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
36. How many years at your current job? 6 as a mom. I've had my business for almost 2 years.
37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
38. How many states have you lived in? 5 - TN, MS, FL, GA, CO
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Memorial Day.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope
Your turn - let me know if you do it so I can come read it!