In the last 2 weeks:
- WeaverDad's car has developed a shaking issue
- Our oven's heating element caught on fire, causing quite a scene with Punkin and SnugBug running around saying "We need Daddy." Ah, where's the faith??
- My hard drive crashed. Which is terrible for 2 reasons - 1. I have a business where I rely heavily on my computer. 2. I'm a complete and total computer addict. There I said it. (Notice I did not say that I actually planned on doing anything about it.)
- The smoke alarms in our house are beeping - and we can't figure out why. One night we actually had to disconnect all of the them to make it stop! Remember the oven issue - (deep sigh)
- The kids and I are sick with a head cold. Not bad sick where you can actually justify laying on the couch all day. Just sick enough that you want to.
But, I am saying that all these little things are sort of getting on my nerves and I wish they would stop. Maybe we will run out of appliances soon?? :)