I lifted this from Knightly Chats awhile back. Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you do it!
1. Do you like blue cheese? sometimes. There is a salad at Outback Steakhouse with blue cheese in it that I crave.
2.. Have you ever smoked? yes. Oh, those crazy days with The Mouse.
3.. Do you own a gun ? my husband does
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? none (I don't drink soda - how weird am I?)
5. Do you get nervous before dr. appts ? Sometimes
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I have to not think about it too hard. I rarely serve them to the kids, so they think they are a very special treat.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk or orange juice
9. Can you do push ups? one or two.
10. What do you order at Starbucks? White hot chocolate.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? my engagement ring
12. Favorite hobby? Blogging
13. How do you eat your eggs? Scrambled
14. What is the most daring thing you have ever done? Scuba diving.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Inability to gracefully accept criticism.
16. Middle name? Wouldn't you like to know? *wink*
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1-I should go to bed. 2-Maybe soon. 3-Sleep sounds lovely.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? nothing
19. Three drinks you regularly drink? milk, water, um... that's about it.
20. Current worry right now? Getting ready for our trip to see family and see my brother get married!
21. Current hate right now? Not what my blog is about, and I might be getting myself in trouble. But to be honest, I hate the fact that, judging from the amount of press and close poll results at the moment, people in America are actually planning to vote for a presidential candidate because the man can give a great speech. No one seems to care if he can actually run a country and not get us killed or make us broke. The idea that he could be our next president literally gives me chills.
22. Favorite place to be? The ocean.
23. How did you bring in the New Years? Um... I've forgotten. So most likely sleeping.
24. Where would you like to go? Italy. Australia. China. Ireland.
25. Name three people who will complete this. Skip.
26. Do you own slippers? No
27. What shirt are you wearing? A Java t-shirt my husband gave me.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No.
29. Can you whistle? Sort of but not really.
30. Favorite color? Black. Hey, it's slimming. :)
31. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so. I don't think I'm mean enough, and stealing is not my thing. The exploring part sounds fun though.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. It's my only peace and quiet and I try hard to keep it that way.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Punkins.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Little Mans.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? no pockets. I've got my jammies on!
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Playing Trouble with Little Man, and his little dance when he sends me home.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? The only ones I remember were Hollie Hobbie.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? A broken collar bone from a car accident. I have a metal plate with 5 screws. Want to feel the screw tops?
39. Do you love where you live? Yes.
40. How many TV’s do you have? 2
41. Who is your loudest friend? I'm not sure...
42. How many dogs do you have? None. My hubby is allergic.
43. What are you thrilled about right now? My brother got married!
44. Do you have a crush on someone? Seriously, who has the time?
45. What is your favorite book? Oh, wow! I don't think I could possibly pick just one. My favorite that I have read in the last 3 months is Breathe by Keri Kent.
46. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
47. Favorite Sports Team? Does Michael Phelps count?
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Amazing Love
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? What time is it? Are we late?
Consider yourself tagged if you want to be.
Have a Happy Day!