Friday, June 5, 2009
1. Almost done with homeschool for the year! Our last day is next Friday, and all of us are ready for a 6 week summer break!
2. I broke my camera - on my birthday! (sob!) I dropped it at Walmart, and it refuses to come on. WeaverDad found the same camera on ebay for a bargain, so I just ordered another one. It works well for me and I have all the accessories. Hopefully, it will arrive soon!
We ran into some friends at Walmart that day, and Little Man took the last picture:
3. Our Vacation Bible School is going to be at night this year. I have mixed feelings about it. Has anyone done a night one? Like it? Hate it?
4. Punkin has 2 more gymnastics competitions this year. Yay!! She is still doing well and steadily improving. Here she is after one a few weeks ago:
5. Little Man had his last soccer game last Saturday. He scored 6 goals!!
7. It's been several weeks, but Punkin had Field Day with her enrichment program. Field Day is so much fun - it's nice to actually have conversations with the other moms and to learn the names of her classmates.
Posted by weavermom at 7:35 AM