Friday, July 24, 2009
1. My in-laws are visiting now. My mother-in-law has altitude sickness in the past, but is doing well on this trip. I'm so thankful, and I'm sure she is too.
2. My parents came a couple of weeks ago. We went to Rocky Mountain National Park one day and did a short hike around Bear Lake. It was beautiful, and the kids had fun playing with the camera:
3. Both kiddos took swim lessons this summer. Punkin can now stay in the deep end for our entire visits, and Little Man can swim across the pool. This makes my presence in the water mostly optional - I'm enjoying that!
4. Swimming wears kids out. I love that!
5. In fact, just sleep anywhere! (yes, this is our coffee table.)
6. Punkin had her gymnastics banquet recently. She received the "most improved" award.
7. Only one more week and we start back homeschoool! *sigh