Sunday, February 28, 2010

Punkin's French Toast

Punkin has been very interested in learning to cook recently. I have a Betty Crocker cookbook that I cooked from when I was young (best snickerdoodle recipe ever!). An updated version of the cookbook is still published, so we got that from the library for her.

She loves it!

Here is the yummy french toast she made completely by herself. All I did was supervise the stove top use a little bit.


Yum!

Do you have a favorite kids cookbook or recipe?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looks yummy indeed. Good job, Pumkin.

Christy said...

yum! My kid's like the Pillsbury Kids Cookbook and The Little House book...

knitforknot said...

The kids love the Emeril's There's a Chef in My Soup! I let them plan a meal out of the book, then we do grocery shopping, prep & cooking! :)