Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

I saw this on Penless Writer's site and thought it would be a fun post today.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... I see patches of snow and the early morning sun just coming over the rooftops.

I am thinking... that I overslept, I'm not ready for school today, and I probably should not be writing a blog post.

I am thankful for... my Little Man who still loves to snuggle in the mornings.

From the learning rooms... we are studying Ancient Greece and the Olympics.

From the kitchen... I need to go shopping!

I am wearing... my pjs!

I am creating... a blog post. That's the extent of it today!

I am going... on lots of errands today.

I am reading... "The Time Traveler's Wife. " I actually just finished it, but it is worth mentioning. I don't read a ton, but easily my favorite book I've read in the last year. Next is a book I saw recommended on a blog called "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society."

I am hoping... that I get everything on my list done today.

I am hearing... the TV.

Around the house... is messy. Maybe tomorrow....

One of my favorite things... is the peaceful and quiet feeling of the house in the mornings when only one or two of us are awake.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have no big plans. School & work!

Check out The Simple Woman's blog if you would like to read more day posts or join in!

2 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Ahhh, I see we have similar priorities! ;)

Always fun to read these - one of these days I must play along!

Hope you get all those errands done!

Oh, and we are studying ancient greece and the olympics as well!

Susan said...

Enjoyed reading yours!!!