Monday, January 29, 2007

Scheduling challenges

I think the hardest part of homeschooling (and life maybe?) is learning what to say no to! I once worked for a wise man who said that the greatest challenge of the Christian life is not learning what is bad - the bible tends to be clear about those things, but learning what is best. There are so many good choices!

I have an opportunity to be part of a really fascinating idea for a small group for bible study and spiritual growth. I would really like to participate! But - here is my question - if we have a commitment every Monday morning, gymnastics mid-morning on Tuesdays that cannot be changed until SnugBug decides that being potty trained would be a fun idea, and Punkin's enrichment program on Friday - will we find enough time in our schedule for school time??

No comments: