Friday, February 23, 2007

Grandma


Here is my grandma with SnugBug when he was about 8 months old.

Grandma is stable today. They have her heavily sedated to give her body a chance to heal and rest. Because of the level of sedation, she is still on the ventilator and they were going to put in a feeding tube today.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers - as well as my mom, dad and aunt. Stress, lack of sleep and family can be a hard mix sometimes!

Here is a picture of my aunt and my parents.


3 comments:

Susan said...

I am praying for not only your grandmother but you and the entire extended family during this time.

"Yea, though I walk throught the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." KJV

"Even when the way goes thgough Death Valley, I'm not afraid when you walk by my side. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure." The Message

Momma Roar said...

I love that picture of your grandma and snugbug - how precious.

Anonymous said...

http://gingerrenee.blogspot.com/2006/11/precious-memories.html
My heart understands totally what you are going through. I loved my grandmother so much. She was my hero and such a woman of God. She has been gone for several years now, but I still want to pick up the phone to call her about my daily life. She taught me much.
The photo is priceless.
May you feel God's love and presence surround you and your entire family. He is faithful to carry you through.