Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Susan's meme

Well, look what I found in my messages that was not published for some reason. Hm... I'm not one who saves drafts, so I'm not sure what happened.... but, well, here it is:

I was just tagged by Penless for this meme - So here goes another one!!!

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

Still See A Spark In You
walking through doors
Susie’s Space
Penless Writer
Learning to Weave

Next select five people to tag:

Leigh Ann
Heather in Canada
Jeanine at Roots
dcrmom
Devildogwife

Anyone else who wants to play is, of course, welcome!! (and no obligation if you don't feel like doing this either!)

Now ~ the questions:
"What were you doing 10 years ago?" Enjoying our first house - double income, no kids. We spent the entire summer pulling ivy off trees, trees and more trees in the back yard.

"What were you doing 1 year ago?" Same as this year I think. Taking care of the kids, taking care of the business, planning homeschooling, enjoying the pool.

Five snacks you enjoy: Fruit, cookies, ice cream, Andes chocolates, 1/2 peanut butter sandwiches

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: Oh, this is a hard one for me. How about the songs I sing to my kids at bedtime: Create in me a clean heart, Seek ye first, Amazing Grace, O Lord you're beautiful, and a lullaby that I learned a long time ago. We call it the Moon Song. (At one time, I knew all the words to "Just a'Swinging", "Sweet Child of Mine", and "I've Got Friends in Low Places", but it's been so long since I've heard these songs - much less sung them - I have no idea if I still know them or not! :)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: Hire a financial planner, do what they say, travel, support causes I believe in, hire a cleaning company for as many days as it would take for me to not have to clean :),

Five bad habits: not getting up when my alarm goes off, eating really late at night, not listening, letting things slide with the kids that I shouldn't, not speaking up when something is bugging me.

Five things you like doing: (I'm going to assume this means things just for me not related to the family. :) ) : traveling, blogging, reading fiction just for fun, sewing, girl time

Five things you would never wear again: I'm way to young to say "never" - but here's my "highly unlikely" list: leg warmers, parachute pants, really big earrings, bulky sweaters, blue eyeshadow

Five Favorite toys: My mini-van, my computer, my hand held organizer, my sewing machine. And I don't have one of these (of course) but I love SkeeBall!
(I obviously did this before my I got my new MP3 player, so I have to add that!)

6 comments:

Momma Roar said...

I did do this one - back in the beginning of June.

Sweet child of mine - I can't understand why you don't sing that one at bedtime - I know the lyrics to that one as well, just heard it at a restaurant and couldn't believe how it all came back to me.

I love skee ball too! I'm not sure I knew you liked to sew - I do remember Punkin Jr - but I don't think we ever saw any other projects.

Susan said...

Really enjoyed reading these Miss Weave!!!!
Susan

Musings of a Housewife said...

Ooooh! I love skee ball. :-) I'm going to repost the one I did a few months ago. Thanks for the tag!

sahmqueen said...

Hi. I have enjoyed your posts. New around here. I have 3 boys ages 6, 3, and 11 mo, and stay home too. TTYL.
Glory

Heather K said...

this was fun to read... I did mine too... come see.
:)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I love Skee-Ball too! In fact, munchkin's been bugging me to go play skee-ball for about a month. lol!

I'll try to get to this sometime this week.