Friday, July 27, 2007

Why, thank you!




Penless gave me a very nice award this week - the Thoughtful Blogger award.

I researched a little bit, and this was started at Writer's Review and here is the description:
For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.
Now I'm not usually an "award" sort of girl and I'm not saying that I can live up to this, but I can't think of a nicer thing for someone to say about me. Thanks!

I'd like to pass along the Thoughtful Blogger award to the following:

Momma Roar - she always leaves me comments and they are always super-sweet. (And I happen to know that she is one of those generous bloggers who helps others "fix-up" their sites)

DCRMom - she is so good about responding to comments - even though she gets a TON!

And Penless - I'd give you one, if someone else didn't beat me to it. You do always say such encouraging things.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Yes, Momma Roar deserves this award for sure. I will visit the other one as I'm not familiar with her.
Susan

Musings of a Housewife said...

Aw, thank you so much. This means a lot! Truly. :-)

Anonymous said...

How sweet and yes, you deserve it!

Momma Roar said...

Thank you WM! You definately derserve this one!!