Saturday, November 17, 2007

7 Random

I got tagged almost a month ago by Tara to do the 7 Random Things about me meme - better late than never, right?

Here's the deal:
7 Random Facts I must post.So read them, comment on them & if you haven't done this meme and would like to - consider yourself tagged!

1. I really dislike wearing shoes. When I was young, I would say I was going to be president so that I could outlaw them. :)
2. I have always wanted children.
3. I wish I could play the piano.
4. I talk to my mom on the phone almost every day.
5. I'm very sensitive to caffeine - I use it like a drug for road trips, late nights, and events where I need to be very "up", such as parties with lots of people I don't know.
6. When I was college, I slept from from 2-6am and 2-6pm. That is my natural body rhythm and I hope the day comes when I can do that again.
7. My 2 favorite meals are (1) filet mignon and creamy, cheesy mashed potatoes; and (2) peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

3 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Fun to read - I love filet mignon too and cheesy mashed potatoes!!

I talk to my mom almost every day as well - but I know there is much more distance b/w you and your mom. I'm sure its a blessing to be able to talk every day!

Musings of a Housewife said...

LOL!!! Love your two favorite meals. I'm with ya. But I'd have to put pizza in there somewhere.

Annie said...

Fun meme! I may do it too.
Thanks for stopping by.