Saturday, November 17, 2007

7 Random

I got tagged almost a month ago by Tara to do the 7 Random Things about me meme - better late than never, right?

Here's the deal:
7 Random Facts I must post.So read them, comment on them & if you haven't done this meme and would like to - consider yourself tagged!

1. I really dislike wearing shoes. When I was young, I would say I was going to be president so that I could outlaw them. :)
2. I have always wanted children.
3. I wish I could play the piano.
4. I talk to my mom on the phone almost every day.
5. I'm very sensitive to caffeine - I use it like a drug for road trips, late nights, and events where I need to be very "up", such as parties with lots of people I don't know.
6. When I was college, I slept from from 2-6am and 2-6pm. That is my natural body rhythm and I hope the day comes when I can do that again.
7. My 2 favorite meals are (1) filet mignon and creamy, cheesy mashed potatoes; and (2) peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

3 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Fun to read - I love filet mignon too and cheesy mashed potatoes!!

I talk to my mom almost every day as well - but I know there is much more distance b/w you and your mom. I'm sure its a blessing to be able to talk every day!

dcrmom said...

LOL!!! Love your two favorite meals. I'm with ya. But I'd have to put pizza in there somewhere.

annie said...

Fun meme! I may do it too.
Thanks for stopping by.