More tagging! :)
Which is good, because I'm in a little bit of a blogging funk.
Although, I do have to share that I think my little guy needs a new name. He seems to have outgrown SnugBug. So, from now on, SnugBug will be Little Man. It's what we really call him so it only seems fitting.
ANYWAY, Tara tagged me so here's my response to her tag:
TEN THINGS I DID THIS WEEKEND
1. Went to the membership class for my church.
2. Helped with Punkin's Sunday School class.
3. Attended my favorite community event!
5. Cleaned up.
6. Cooked dinner.
7. Researched math curriculums.
8. Took a nap.
9. Went out to eat! (Yay!)
10. Watched TV.
(Don't you wish you had my weekend? ha ha)
9 things on my agenda this week:
2. Clean up
3. Choose new math curriculum.
4. Make Thanksgiving meal.
5. Take Thanksgiving day and Friday OFF - no working allowed.
6. Make a Christmas gift for my grandma.
7. Change out the kid's clothes in their closets.
8. Christmas card pictures.
9. Put up Christmas tree.
8 shows I've watched (last week):
I don't watch enough TV to do last week, so I'll just have to do 8 shows I've watched recently.
1. Corner Gas
2. Good Eats
3. How It's Made
4. Dr. Phil
5. Funniest Home Videos
6. Whatever is on Food Network when I'm getting ready for bed
7. Samantha Who?
7 things I cooked last week:
1. Pork Chops
4. Vegetable broth
5. Chicken Nuggets
7. Beef & Noodle Casserole (well, to be honest, dh cooked that...)
6 things I read this week
1. My bible
2. 31 Days of Praise by Ruth Myers
3. Daniel by Beth Moore
4. Life Management for Busy Women by Elizabeth George
5. Family Circle magazine
6. Family Fun magazine
5 Reasons to be happy today
1. My dh has a 4 day weekend
2. I get some time off this weekend.
3. I have 2 beautiful children
4. My business is going well and I have a fabulous employee
5. I love the internet!
4 things I need to buy:
2. grape candy or gum
3. gummy fish
3 people I saw this weekend:
1. My friend Rebekah's new little boy from China!
2. My pastor
3. Lots of friends at the community event
2 things I am thankful for right now:
1. I'm not traveling for Thanksgiving.
2. My family.
One Final Thought:
This is from one of the prayers in 31 Days of Praise. I have been pondering this sentence for days - I'm both humbled and completely joyous over it.
"Thank You that You will never be disillusioned with me, for You already know all about me: past, present and future."
If you haven't done this yet, consider yourself tagged! (If you do it, please let me know.)