Friday, December 21, 2007

Next, we traveled to WeaverDad's side of the family. Both of WeaverDad's sisters have 2 kids, so there are COUSINS. And cousins are SO MUCH FUN! It was a little more active, so I didn't do as well remembering to take pictures, but here are a few:

The Cousin Crew
One of his sisters and his mom arranged for all of us to go to a production of Annie. It was wonderful. I have a drama minor and haven't been to a play in a long time, so it was as much a treat for me as for Punkin. Punkin thought it was great and she wanted to stay and meet the little girl that played Annie, so we did.

Little Man wasn't as thrilled. Thankfully, here he is during the 1st act:
After the final number when the actors came out and took their bows, Little Man said, "Is it over?" I said "yes". He said with a hugh sigh, "I'm SO glad that it's over!"

And, here they are with Gram and Granddaddy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like a great trip! My children LOVE any chance they get to be with their cousins. I remember feeling the same way. There is something very special about cousins.