I have some "tags" to catch up on. Here's the first!
Penless Writer tagged me to list six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself.
These are the rules: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I'm 6 feet tall.
2. I don't like wearing shoes.
3. I believe a great set of knives is the secret to enjoying cooking.
4. I think my biggest weakness is that I do not take criticism well.
5. I love blogging. YOU may not think that is a quirk, but my real life friends do. :)
6. I have a good friend that I have known since she was born - because I'm 5 months older than she is. It is one of my regrets for my children that they will not have a true "forever" friend like that.
And, 7 - I must be a rebel at heart, 'cause I'm breaking the rules and am not tagging for this - but if you haven't done it, please consider yourself tagged! Leave me a comment if you decide to do it so I can come check out your 6 quirky things.