Thursday, February 7, 2008

Middle Name Tag

Tag #2:

I've been tagged by New Teaching Mom.

Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

So, this one is a little tricky - cause I don't use my name on the blog. And the name I use in real life IS my middle name, and I don't want to give away my first name either. So, I'm going to say "weaver" is my first name and "mom" is my middle name. (that gives me a short one too - he he. I'll try to compensate by posting things I don't think I've posted before.)

M- Mother's helper. I have a mother's helper that comes for an hour and a half once a week. She has been coming for over 2 years and she's 12 years old now. My kids adore her, and I love the hour and a half to do the things that are hard to do when they are awake and impossible to do when they are asleep. Such as clean out their closets.

O - Old houses. I grew up in an old, fixer-upper Victorian house that was built in 1906. It was built as a residence, but was a funeral home for a time in the 1940s. Don't you know my house was a fun place for sleepovers in high school? :)

M - My dream. When the kids are older, I would like to take some time and travel all around the United States on one big field trip. I'm not sure how this could happen as WeaverDad is not too keen on the idea, and I'm not sure how we could possibly afford to do it, but I think that would be SO MUCH FUN and such a great experience. Except for the computer addiction withdrawal. And the 4 6-feet tall people in one "itty-bitty living space". But, hey, it's still a dream of mine. :)

I'm not going to tag, but if you want to play - please do!

4 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Very clever weavermom!! :D

I think we could leave our hubbies at home and we could travel with the 5 kids!! What do ya say?

Susan said...

The second M can come true. It did for us and actually didn't cost all that much the way we traveled and went about it. We watched our pennies very carefully!!!
Susan

Marcus said...

Lorraine & I are already planning our retirement (which will begin promptly at 59.5 years old) in an R.V. Sale the house, unload most of our crap, and hit the road. Since she won't consider getting on a commercial airliner, it will be a great way to see the U.S., as well as lots of Canada, Alaska, Central America, and South America. Plus, we think that it will be hysterical to occasionally drop in on the kids unannounced. Just call them early in the morning and ask if the coffee is ready, because we are parked outside!

Michelle said...

Hey! I posted here the other day, I don't know why it's not here. Hmm...sometimes blogger gets the best of me.

Anyway, I want to travel the U.S. with my kids on a big field trip too. Guess what? My hubby is not too keen on the idea either. So count me in with you and Momma Roar!