Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Musings of a Housewife is hosting a new carnival. It sounds like fun, so I thought I would play along today. Go here to play along too.
What I learned this week:
1. I really like having deep spiritual conversations. I knew I liked to have these conversations in person, but having them via email is just as fun. It adds some energy to my step.
2. I cannot work 60 hours in one month and keep up with the housework. *sigh. Be back in a second - I need to go start a load of laundry.
3. I love Wii Outdoor Challenge.
4. My Punkin has had one of those weeks where she seems older. I don't like it. Well, I like it - I just don't like it. I understand that makes no sense, but I also know you moms get what I mean.
5. It's really fun to go to lunch with a friend without kids. I did this this week for the first time since Punkin was born. I should do this more often.